Saturday, June 21, 2008

A baby shower...





It was with so much pleasure and excitement that I prepped this stuff for Jessica's shower. She is due with a baby girl in early October and I just can't wait! I have had so much fun buying up little items for her... a little Lilly dress for next summer!
I am making a baby album for her that will covers the first year. These are so much fun to do - esp when it's a girl b/c I can add so much glitz and glamour, i.e. glitter and sparkle! The pages shown here are for the month of January using the new line from Making Memories - Ella, which is just too cute for words!
This is the tag that I made to go on the gift... I wrapped everything up in different color tissue to match these colors and put it in a white basket. This stamp is from a line called Outlines - I have really come to love these stamps. They are just so much fun to work with. I layered many of the different blocks, added stickles or glitter and colored with watercolor pencils.
The shower was a wonderful, fairly simple affair. Jessica looked beautiful. It was so much fun to be there with Jenny and help as she opened up her gifts for her new little girl... and the most exciting part for Jenny and I was that Jessica asked us to be her GodMommy... I am beyond touched and thrilled and will make sure that she is spoiled!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting topics could give you more visitors to your site. So Keep up the good work.