Monday, June 30, 2008

The Programs...

For those of you that saw the invitations about a month ago, here are the programs for the spa party on the 4th of July. Ronnie asked me if I could do them, so I did! They were fairly simply to pull together and I am really happy with how they came out.
I stopped in at Right at Home Scrapbooking in Attleboro on my way up to work last Tuesday. She carries a really nice supply of Bazzill cardstock and papers. I picked out a variety of different aqua and teal papers to use. I cut the 12 x 12 paper in half and folded it so that the programs are a 6x6 size. Inside I used some vellum I had left over from a project that I did a few years ago. I printed the agenda and menu on that and then tied it on with some gold wraphia.
On the front I embossed the shell that I used on the invites. Inside I embossed some smaller shells and then the flower I had used on the front of the invite. I think they came out great! It was also nice to be able to go to my usual scrap night and just be able to crank out the shells! I did smaller ones for name tags that she is going to use on the tables. She's going to write in the names for that.
Overall I think they came out refreshing and very nice looking!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This topic have a tendency to become boring but with your creativeness its great.