Thursday, February 28, 2008


This is what I call my 'box of love!' Instead of a box of chocolates... I loved this chipboard box from the moment I saw it and knew I wanted to make it as a fun gift for Keith for Valentine's Day.
I used the "Adore" line from My Minds Eye that came out for Valentine's Day on the outside of the box... a great way to add a little masculinity with the blues. Inside I did a little 3x3 chipboard book that basically told him that I love him... I used some of the Daisy D's papers, die cuts and rub ons - if you didn't see these they will bring you back to your childhood! SO FUN! I also took 14 scraps of papers and used words from the 7 gypsies 97% complete stickers and the WordFetti from Making Memories to write little love notes... all in all I think it came out so cute and fun. He loved it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soooooo nice.
Blog looks awesome!