Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Bridal Shower

Heather's Shower!!!! The wedding is not until October, but we decided to do the shower this spring so that there wasn't a summer shower. In Sept we'll do a girls day/ night which is hard to ask people to participate in 2 things with the wedding right there, so I tried to spread it out!

Anyway - here is the invitation that went out! I decided to do a butterfly theme b/c it's something that Heather loves. I used the AccuCut machine for the butterfly. For the blue swirl I stamped with Stampin Up's heat and stick and then sprinkled glitter over. The background is Bazzil's bling paper. Finally I stamped an engagement ring and used gold stickles around the ring part and more bling for the 'diamond!' I attached that to the ribbon on the right. I do wish I had planned a little more and been able to use Stampin Up! paper for the butterfly b/c writing on Bazzil is such a pain!

Watch for the other projects for the shower to be posted... I made a mini 6x6 clipboard to keep present notes (which I did!) and a recipe book that included recipes from everyone that was invited to the wedding.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: