Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Scraproom!

YAY!!! It's ALLLLLL done! Well... the bulk of it's done. Now I get to the decorating, adding stuff to the walls, etc. Here are pictures of all our hard work... I am SO happy! The green is such an inviting, invigorating color. I have always wanted a green room. I chose the color from fabric that I have for the curtains and other accessories. I need to find some more before that part is all done. I am going to put up a valance over the windows and then cafe curtains along the bottom. I have it already done for the other window.
Here you can see the craft table that was picked out. I wanted to get wood saw horses to paint white (or maybe even pink :)), but that didn't prove to be easy so we got these for now. This is a 30x80 door that I painted white - it's such great working space! Note how easily the new Cricut and my big cutter fit....
In the corner and on some close-ups below you can see the shelves and drawers that I ordered from Target. They are simply fabulous! And very easy to put together. I have the cardstock organized by color (what else would I do?!) and then in the drawers I was able to fit punches, ink pads and all kinds of other miscellaneous stuff that can look messy. On top of the corner shelf you see my 'clip-it-up' organizer that was again just a marvelous purchase! I also had some shelves that I brought in - the one hanging on the wall with all my glitter (important), embossing and acrylic paints. The dark pink one that was a shelf from my room growing up that is storing the 8.5 x 11 cardstock for card-making, and then one that my brother built for my first apt that has other 'supplies.' There was a shelving unit that I found while cleaning out the house that I painted white and is a perfect home for all my stamps.
A few other items around the room: I found small and large canvas boxes that you see on the floor. We are going to build a shelf to fit those on. They are perfect for my scrapbook kits and other supplies like chipboard, acrylic, other alphabets...you don't see my ribbon ring that is on order. I can't wait to get that and get all the ribbon organized b/c it's taking over! In the closet we are going to set up a shelving system for more 'office' supplies and a gift-wrapping station that is semi set-up.





Needless to say... I am a VERY happy girl! Due to the very rainy day we are experiencing here (yes, finally my flowers will be happy) I get to play in my new room ALL day long!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cowesett Construction Company said...

I would seriously PAY MONEY to be even a fraction of how crafty you are... So jealous