Monday, August 4, 2008

Ribbon Anyone?

Ahhh....ribbon! Looking at this you wouldn't think that I don't buy as much as I did at one time... the truth is that I am drawn to it! I love to use it on projects, wrapping gifts with all different kinds, tying it in my hair... the possibilities are endless and the colors just call to me! Now I tend to get a few different styles in each of my monthly kits so I don't buy as much... but if I had my way the wall of ribbon at Absolutely Everything would be in my craft room. But alas, I settle...
The room is still a work in progress as far as storage goes. I am a pretty anal organizer so there are a few things that I still need to work on. Ribbon was one of them. I have seen lots of options for storing ribbon, but this one was definitely the winner. This is called the Ribbon Ring, and the designer/ creator Melissa is a genius! What she did was design these little plastic things that you can weave ribbons through and then hang them on basic rings. Once you thread the ribbon through, it doesn't move! These things have been thrown around and nothing is falling off. I do recommend that you have time to assemble... it did take me most of Sunday to do this! Then again... maybe you won't have as many ribbons as me. Keith threatened to call someone in for help b/c he just couldn't believe the never-ending pile of ribbon!
Look at all the color!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: