Sunday, October 19, 2008

An exciting weekend all around


The weekend of Oct 10 - 12 was a very exciting on for me all around! On Oct 10, my Goddaughter, Annabelle Powers Hennessey, made her debut into the world. Jessica was almost a week late and waited patiently (well, that word is used loosely with us!) for her baby to arrive. It wasn't as smooth as Jessica and Richard would have liked, but baby and Mom are doing amazing. She has a full head of red hair to follow her father and uncle. I can't WAIT to meet her in person. In the meantime, I will hear all about her from her Mommy.
The other exciting event was Heather and Ryan's wedding. I am going to wait to post any pictures b/c the bride has not posted anything yet. I've seen some incredible pictures taken by our dear friend, Frances and her husband Bill, but Heather has not seen much yet. I'd like to let her be the first to post. Then I will post a beautiful picture of the bride and groom!
Over all the weekend was incredible. We had hand picked weather, incredible foliage colors, great company in all the guests and wedding attendants, and mostly Heather's impeccable taste and style that made this one of the most gorgeous weddings I've seen and been a part of. There will be many pictures to come.

1 comment:

Cowesett Construction Company said...

Agreed!!! Amazing wedding! It was great to get a chance to hang out with you again ash!